Easy-to-use app for creating & viewing your timetables, schedules, itineraries and plans.
Great for Students, Teachers, Pupils, Lecturers and Course Organizers alike.
- Full flexibility over your Lesson Start & End times, Subject, Room & Teacher/Group.
- Current and Next sessions for the Day flash so they can be spotted easily.
- The Day indicators on the left & right of the Timetable, flash to indicate the current timetable day.
- Each Timetable session for the current day can show either
- how many hours & minutes until they start
- how much time is left in the current session
- Sessions can be copied to the other days quickly and simply, making it straightforward to set up your timetable for the whole week (or weeks).
- One-Week or Two-Week timetables.
- Copy, Edit & Delete individual sessions by tapping them in the timetable view.
- Multiple Timetables, e.g. have a separate Class & Revision timetables.
- Tap a day to see a list of all that day's Sessions.
- Timetables can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Email, Messaging etc.
- Weekends can be included or excluded from the timetable.
- Scroll & Zoom your timetable.
- If you've got a 2-week Timetable, swap between Week 1 & Week 2 easily
- Start and End Times for individual sessions can be shown or hidden
- Landscape & Portrait View fully supported
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
School Timetable - Lesson & Course Schedule for Student, Teacher, Organiser is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-09-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
School Timetable - Lesson & Course Schedule for Student, Teacher, Organiser (version 3.04) has a file size of 943.72 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.